CAT SAIL TO THE NATURE PRESERVE
Sail away on a beautiful catamaran to Tobago Cays for a morning of swimming, snorkeling and sunning. Tobago Cays are four 'picture-perfect' tiny islands surrounded by magnificent coral reefs. These islands are known for their pretty beaches and incredible snorkeling. The islands actually make up a nature reserve and are therefore completely uninhabited, as they are reachable only by boat. Upon arrival, use the aft ladder for independent swimming and snorkeling. On the return sail to Mayreau and the SeaDream yacht, enjoy a refreshing punch, while relaxing on the deck and enjoying the scenery.
Notes: Please wear your swimsuit, bring suntan lotion, a hat and a towel. Though snorkel gear will be available, we recommend that you bring your own (fins are not available). Participation is limited. Please make your on board booking arrangement early to avoid disappointment. Your time at the nature reserve is approximately one hour.
Port: Mayreau, Grenadines
Duration: 3 hours
Voyages where this land adventure can be found:
- Mar 20, 2014 - Bridgetown - Bridgetown
- Nov 06, 2014 - Barbados to Barbados
- Nov 15, 2014 - Barbados to Barbados
- Feb 14, 2015 - San Juan to Barbados
- Feb 21, 2015 - Barbados to Barbados
- Jan 04, 2015 - Barbados to Barbados
- Jan 10, 2015 - Barbados to Barbados
- Apr 04, 2015 - San Juan to Barbados
- Apr 11, 2015 - Barbados to Barbados