DISCOVER LES SAINTES
From the SeaDream pier, Your guide will escort you up to Fort Napoleon, just a few minutes' drive away, to discover all the traditions and history of this small island. The fort built originally for defense but was never used for that purpose, actually served as a penitentiary. You'll also spend an hour at the lovely gardens, which showcase beautiful tropical flowers. Time at the beach is virtually mandatory on this island paradise where it seems as if the ocean is never more than a few yards away. ... Please remember to bring a towel and under dress a bathing suit as you will definately want to go for a swim at beautiful Pompierre's Beach. After your beach adventure, you have a nice walk back to th pier and to your SeaDream yacht.
Notes: A minimum participation is required to operate all Yachting Land Adventures and some have limited capacity. This program is booked onboard only so please make your reservations as soon as possible after boarding to avoid disappointment. All adventures and prices in the SeaDream Yachting Land Adventures program are subject to change. Not all of the land adventures shown will be offered on all voyages and departure times are subject to change. Final pricing and departures times will be published onboard.
Port: Iles des Saintes, Guadeloupe
Duration: 3 hours
Voyages where this land adventure can be found:
- Feb 15, 2014 - Marigot, St. Martin, FWI - Marigot, St. Martin, FWI
- Feb 22, 2014 - Marigot, St. Martin, FWI - San Juan
- Mar 20, 2014 - Bridgetown - Bridgetown
- Apr 05, 2014 - Bridgetown - Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas, USVI
- Nov 22, 2014 - Barbados to San Juan
- Feb 14, 2015 - San Juan to Barbados
- Jan 17, 2015 - Barbados to St Thomas
- Mar 07, 2015 - Marigot to Marigot
- Mar 14, 2015 - Marigot to San Juan
- Apr 04, 2015 - San Juan to Barbados