Corporate challenges are increasingly in demand as large organisations realise the many advantages of sending employees on challenging adventures here in the UK and all over the world.
If your company has a chosen charity it has pledged to raise money for, these challenges are a cost-effective and time-efficient way to raise money.
You can get involved in even more good causes and positive image-building by linking a trip in with a local project, giving physical and financial help to the community through which your employees have trekked or cycled.
What we can offer you?
• Over 20 years of experience
• Safety is our highest priority - you will receive detailed Risk Assessments
• We run challenges world wide giving you the widest choice of locations
• Our challenge durations range from 1 day events to 19 day expeditions
• We will tailor make a trip to suit your exact needs
• Our trips have a high leader to passenger ratio
• A UK based doctor will accompany overseas trips (dependant on group size)
• We provide full back-up – vehicles, medical kits, satellite phones. If you need it we will bring it!
• You will have 24 hour UK emergency back-up support
• You’ll be assigned your own account manager and administration support
• We are committed to sustainable tourism practices and have a 5 star accreditation award from AITO
• We are ATOL and ABTOT bonded for your financial protection
• We are a member of AITO ensuring best practice
How we work
We recognise that every corporate organisation is looking for something slightly different, and we plan for this accordingly. We will set up an initial meeting, be it face to face, video or tele conferencing with relevant parties to ensure we understand your aims and wishes. We will take into account your preferred duration, destination, activity and budget to develop an event that is right for your organisation. We have created an Ideas Generator which provides examples of some of our most successful challenges that work well for corporate groups. All of these itineraries can be lengthened, shortened, or made more or less challenging.
Benefits to your organisation
Just some of the benefits to organisations sending employees on challenging and active adventures
- Provide a once-in-a-lifetime experience, forging a common bond between all those who take part
- Fundraise for your chosen charity
- Excellent team-building opportunities
- Improved communication and relationships between employees, teams, merged companies, etc.
- Improved leadership and organisation abilities
- Improved morale and company loyalty
- Excellent PR opportunities
- Worldwide possibilities
We have over 50 challenging itineraries which would readily suit a corporate challenge group, and can design others almost anywhere in the world, for whatever duration or level of difficulty required.
We have built an enviable reputation for our safe, professionally-run and enjoyable trips. Our flexible approach and knowledgeable, experienced team is the reason corporate groups choose to work with us, many of which we have worked in partnership with for a number of years.
- 10 days
Follow your leader along the legendary Inca Trail towards Machu Picchu - unforgettable scenery and challenge!
- 9 days
An incredible trek through one of the 7 Wonders of the World, with a Vegas finale!
- 5 days
Don your lycra and conquer 4 countries in just 5 days - all in aid of Bowel Cancer UK!
- 10 days
A stunning journey through the Cederberg Wilderness Area, all in aid of Help for Heroes.
- 5 days
A classic challenge of over 300 miles, with a Tour de France finale - all in aid of GOSH!
At Discover Adventure we can create and run bespoke challenges for corporate organisations, charities and schools.
We can create challenges to help your business raise money for your selected charity
Let us create an expedition for your school or youth group - enable your children to gain valuable life-skills
The human story
Sara Walked the Great Wall
I completed The Great Wall of China in April 2010. My target to raise was £3,600 but I actually raised a staggering £9210.51 for the Helen Rollason Cancer Charity.