Awards and AccoladesLearn More
Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards 2013: SeaDream earns the highest score for cuisine in the small ships category.
Cruise International 2013 Awards: SeaDream named “Best Specialist Cruise Line.”
Berlitz Ocean Cruising and Cruise Ships 2013: SeaDream I & II achieved the top two ratings in the ‘Boutique Ships’ category (50 – 250 passengers).
- The Telegraph: SeaDream’s October 2013 Adriatic voyage named one of the six best short luxury cruises.
- Berlitz Ocean Cruising and Cruise Ships 2012: SeaDream I & II achieved the top two ratings in the ‘Boutique Ships’ category (50 – 200 passengers).
- TRAVEL + LEISURE magazine’s annual World’s Best Awards survey: SeaDream Yacht Club landed a spot on the short list of “2012 World’s Best Service” for Cruises Small-Ship.
- Condé Nast Traveler magazine’s annual readers’ survey: SeaDream Yacht Club landed a spot on the list of “The Top 270 Spas in North America, the Caribbean, Hawaii and at Sea.” “Top 25 Cruise Ship Spas” scored SeaDream 91.4 for both Treatments and Staff.
- Celebrated Living magazine (the luxury magazine for American Airlines premium class passengers) relased their annual readers’ choice Platinum List where SeaDream Yacht Club garnered an Editors’ Mention in the Small/Midsize Ship category. The article states SeaDream is “the closest one can get to the experience of sailing on a private yacht”.
- National Geographic’s “The 10 Best of Everything” is 2012’s ultimate guide book for travelers, with SeaDream Yacht Club is selected as one of the “Ten Best Cruises”.
Condé Nast Traveller (Britain), Readers’ Travel Awards 2011— SeaDream I and SeaDream II, named the “World’s Best Small Ships”. SeaDream’s total score of 88.94 was higher than every other cruise line of any size.
Cruise Critic 2011: Named SeaDream I as #1 for Service in the Small Ship category.
Frommer’s Guide to Cruises and Ports of Call 2011: SeaDream Yacht Club #1 in its Notable Ships category.
Berlitz Ocean Cruising and Cruise Ships 2011: SeaDream I & II named two of the top five sea-going passenger vessels in the world.
- Porthole Magazine: Best Passenger Yacht Experience.
- Berlitz Ocean Cruising and Cruise Ships:
- Kreuzfahrt Guide: Number One for Service.
- Cruise Critic: Best for a Honeymoon Splurge.
- Berlitz Ocean Cruising and Cruise Ships:
- The Zagat Survey: Best Small Ships.
- Kreuzfahrt Guide: Best Cruise Line for Service.
- Fielding’s Guide to Luxury Cruises: Best Small Ships in the World.
- Seven Seas Society: World’s Best Cruise Line.
- Berlitz Ocean Cruising and Cruise Ships:
- Travel + Leisure’s 2007 Readers’ Poll: World’s Best Award for Top Small-Ship Cruise Line. SeaDream I & II named the top small cruise ships in the world.
- World’s Best Small Passenger Shipping Line.
- World’s Best Small Cruise Vessel.
- Top Cruise Line for Service.
- World’s Top Travel Experiences.
- Top Cruise Line for Service.
- Condé Nast Traveler Magazine Gold List: Best Small Cruise Lines, SeaDream Yacht Club was rated number one above all cruise lines on a 100 point scale.
With only a maximum of 112 guests pampered by an award-winning crew of 95... prepare to be splendidly spoiled.Learn More
Only a maximum of 56 couples are pampered by an award-winning crew of 95.
SeaDream’s award-winning 5-star service is second to none. From the moment you are welcomed aboard by the Captain it feels as if you are being welcomed onto your own private luxury yacht. With only a maximum of 112 pampered guests and an award-winning crew of 95, the crew to guest ratio provides each guest with SeaDream’s incomparable style and the oh, so important attention to detail. The service aboard either of SeaDream’s twin mega-yachts is comfortably transparent, like the way the bartender knows your name and what you would like to drink, or how the waiter knows how to surprise you with your favorite dessert.
Once you experience SeaDream’s inimitable service, you will be, “Splendidly Spoiled” and you may never want to go on a cruise ship again.
Don’t just take our word for it, please visit the “What They Are Saying” section of this website.
Your inclusive SeaDream voyage fare includes ocean view accommodations, gourmet meals, gratuities, wine with lunch and dinner and so much moreLearn More
Your inclusive SeaDream voyage fare includes ocean view accommodations, gourmet meals, gratuities, wine with lunch and dinner and so much more.
What’s included with your fare?
- Ocean view staterooms – featuring flat screen television, CD/DVD player, iPod® docking station, mini bar, multiple head shower unit, Bvlgari® bath amenities, personalized stationery, exclusive Belgian linens and plush terry bathrobes.
- All gourmet meals – served open seating in our Dining Salon or Al Fresco at the Outdoor Topside Restaurant
- 24 hour room service from the “Small Bites” menu
- Open Bar with selected premium brands
- Daily selection of wines to accompany lunch and dinner
- Water “toys” from the yacht’s marina including wave runners, glass bottom kayaks, Hobie cats®, snorkel gear, water skiing, wake boards, swim platform, banana boat and floating island.
- Mountain bikes for shore side exploration
- State of the art Golf Simulator with 30 signature golf courses
- Activities with the crew (shore side casuals) – bike, hike, kayak, and snorkel with one of the crew or go shopping with the Chef
- Full library with over 1,200 hardback books
- Extensive CD and DVD library
- Laptop computers for use while onboard
- High powered binoculars on deck for our guests’ viewing pleasure
- Pool and Jacuzzi
- Sauna/steam room
- Fitness Center with ocean view featuring treadmills, recumbent bikes with flat screen TV’s and DVD players, free weights, daily Yoga and Tai Chi classes
- SeaDream’s Champagne and Caviar Splash™ in the Caribbean
- Balinese Dream Beds with elevated view of the sea
- Special movies shown both in the Main Salon and under the stars by the pool
- Piano Bar
It is in the smallest of details that the soul feels pampered. It is SeaDream's attention to the most minute of details that makes the cuisine onboard SeaDream I and SeaDream II a gastronomical treat.Learn More
Dream Cuisine – An adventure for the senses.
It is in the smallest of details that the soul feels pampered. It is SeaDream’s attention to the most minute of details that makes the cuisine onboard SeaDream I and SeaDream II a gastronomical treat.
When yachting one gets into a special state of mind that we like to call”Casual Perfection”. From the Welcome Aboard cocktails to SeaDream’s Signature Champagne and Caviar Splash, the expertly designed menus and surprise treats are a melody of flavors; after all, they have to compete with the ever-changing views.
Welcome Aboard Cocktails & Hors D’Oeuvres – Sunriser’s Coffee – Breakfast – Poolside Sandwiches – Lunch – Afternoon Snacks – Tea Service – SeaDreamer’s Club Reception – Evening Cocktails & Hors D’Oeuvres – Captain’s Reception – Dinner – Le Menu De Degustation – 24-hour “Small Bites” Menu – Spa Menu and SeaDream’s Champagne and Caviar Splash – Bon Appetit!
Water Sports Marina
Play with the water toys from the yacht's Marina. Both SeaDream I and II have a retractable marina so guests can truly experience the yachting lifestyle.Learn More
Water Sports Marina
What would yachting be without the proper toys. SeaDream I and SeaDream II feature a large retractable water sports Marina providing a variety of water sports activities. Play with the glass bottom kayaks, try a SUP (stand-up paddle board), go water skiing, ride the banana boat, go tubing or boarding, go snorkeling, test your sailing skills on a Laser sailboat®, go for a swim or kick back and lounge on the floating island. All with the assistance of the yacht’s Marina staff.
The Marina also has personal watercraft (PWC). The use of “Personal Watercraft” is subject to local and national rules and regulations. In many jurisdictions, personal watercraft use is either unlawful or subject to licensing. SeaDream will continue to use them where legal and authorized by local and national regulations.
SeaDream's start of the art fitness center features wide ocean views, 4 treadmills, 1 elliptical machine, 2 recumbent bikes, and free weights all with flat screen TVs and DVD players.Learn More
The Fitness Center features wide ocean views, wonderful lighting and state of the art equipment. Select from 4 treadmills, 1 elliptical machine, 2 recumbent bikes, and free weights all with flat screen TVs and DVD players. Cool towels and refrigerated bottled water are also available.
The Fitness Center is open daily from 7:00am to 8:00pm. Guests may arrange for times outside of these hours upon request.
Champagne and Caviar Splash™ Caribbean Voyages
A true celebration of the yachting lifestyle. The guests and crew celebrate with flowing champagne toasts and caviar served shore side followed by a delectable beach barbecue, elegantly served on china.Learn More
SeaDream’s Signature Champagne & Caviar Splash™
SeaDream’s Champagne and Caviar Splash™ is held in SeaDream’s Caribbean voyages and is a true celebration of the yachting lifestyle as it exemplifies “Casual Perfection”. A toast to crew and guest alike to the good times we have shared and to meeting aboard again. A gourmet barbecue served on bone china on a white sandy beach is a celebration of the yachting experience in every deliciously decadent bite. In lieu of a sandy beach, the celebration is held poolside.
At the sound of the yacht’s horn…Play the music, let the bubbles flow and enjoy a bite of caviar, tomorrow can wait.
Our Story – SeaDreamLearn More
“It’s yachting not cruising” Enjoy the difference. So, what is the difference? We believe the difference is yachting. With a maximum of only 112 guests and 95 award-winning crew dedicated to making sure every detail is addressed, yachting aboard either one of our luxury mega-yachts ensures the highest levels of luxury and pampering, a true boutique yachting experience.
SeaDream Yacht Club is a family owned company, conceived by Norwegian entrepreneur Atle Brynestad: SeaDream Yacht Club’s Founder, Owner, Chairman and CEO. Mr. Brynestad founded Seabourn Cruise Line in 1987 and was its Chairman for ten years as well as CEO during the initial years. He has also been the Chairman of Cunard Line Ltd. and a board member of Carnival Cruise Lines.
Established in 2001, SeaDream Yacht Club has achieved the industry’s highest accolades for it’s two innovative cruising mega-yachts. “It’s yachting, not cruising”, defines SeaDream’s mission. Providing a casual yachting experience that will exceed our guests’ expectations is our pleasure.
Robert W. Lepisto, President, has been part of the original SeaDream team since its inception in September 2001. The SeaDream team both shore side and aboard SeaDream I and SeaDream II enjoy knowing they are providing unprecedented levels of luxury and service. SeaDream’s guests appreciate that whatever they choose to do (or not to do!) on their yachting holiday, they will be experiencing one of the best experiences at sea.
When designing SeaDream Yacht Club, Mr. Brynestad knew it would be the attention to detail and all important impeccable service that would define yachting in the true sense of the word. All of our guest rooms are ocean view and the SeaDream experience is inclusive. Whether dining al fresco or in the salon, relaxing by the pool or enjoying a Spa treatment, playing a round of golf in the 30 course Golf Simulator or taking a mountain bike shore side and exploring the port of call, our guests know that they are experiencing the most personalized and pampered holiday at sea.
SeaDream’s itineraries are designed to visit the intimate ports, harbors and yachting playgrounds that larger ships cannot reach. From May – October SeaDream I and II sail the Mediterranean, the Black Sea and Northern Europe. November – April we visit the turquoise waters of SeaDream’s Caribbean. In 2013, SeaDream makes her maiden call to Costa Rica via the Panama Canal. Additionally, in 2013 & 2014 SeaDream visits Asia with 17 exceptional voyages. To ensure that our guests experience all that each specially selected port of call has to offer, our itineraries feature overnight stays in some of the best yachting ports and harbors in the world.
We happily welcome you aboard, ask you to please allow us to make your voyage a memorable one and look forward to welcoming you back again and again.
The SeaDream Team
We offer a wide variety of hand selected items for our discerning guests.Visit Shop Now
Yachting is a highly personal experience and so is our entertainment.Learn More
Casino - You may not be James Bond but you can certainly practice your moves at the Black Jack tables. Enjoy an after dinner drink from the Piano Bar located just steps from the Casino. Much like Mr. Bond, you may feel like you are yachting with lady luck.
Starlit Movies™ - We have taken dinner and a movie a luxurious step further. On clear nights you may retire to the pool deck after dinner to enjoy a concert or movie with a starry sky and your port of call as the backdrop. Popcorn and a drink of choice are available at your request. On evenings when the weather is not perfect, the event is hosted in the Main Salon.
Piano Bar – A relaxed lounge area where one may enjoy an after dinner cocktail and request a favorite tune from the piano player.
Live Guitar – Whether just as a background as guests sit down to dinner or for enjoying those “Special Requests” at the Top Of The Yacht Bar, the sounds of a live guitar as it mingles with the ocean breeze is something guests do not soon forget.
Top of the Yacht Bar – Mingle with your favorite bartenders and fellow yachtsmen and enjoy after dinner cocktails.
Special Parties and Events - designed by your Club And Activities Director