2-TANK CERTIFIED DIVE - "WRECK OF THE RHONE"
Tender ashore to Road Town (or bus transfer from West End - Soper's Hole) and join a two-tank dive to the Wreck of the Rhone or alternative wreck or reef dive site. A PADI Dive Operator offers dives for advanced certified divers on exciting reef and wreck sites. Explore the famed wreck of the British Steam Mail vessel lost in a hurricane off Salt Island, or the fish filled currents flowing around the Indians, and Peter Island. Don't miss this opportunity to dive one of the highest rated sites in the Caribbean.
Notes: In order to make the proper reservations, the following information must be made at the time of booking with the Concierge. - Guestâ€™s last dive - BCD (stable) - Wet suit size (if guest does not bring his/her own) - If regulator is requested or not - Weights (number of pounds) - Mask and fins size (if guest does not bring his/her own) MANDATORY: Guests must bring their dive certificate. Note that restrictions apply if guestâ€™s last dive goes back to one year. Alternative dive sites used according to sea and weather conditions.
Port: Soper's Hole, Tortola, BVI
Duration: 3 - 3.5 Hours
Voyages where this land adventure can be found:
- Dec 06, 2014 - St. Thomas to St. Thomas
- Nov 15, 2014 - St. Thomas to San Juan
- Nov 30, 2014 - San Juan to St Thomas
- Dec 13, 2014 - St Thomas to San Juan
- Jan 10, 2015 - San Juan to St. Thomas
- Jan 17, 2015 - St. Thomas to St. Thomas
- Jan 31, 2015 - San Juan to St. Thomas
- Mar 07, 2015 - San Juan to San Juan
- Mar 14, 2015 - San Juan to St. Thomas
- Mar 28, 2015 - San Juan to St. Thomas