GOLF AT "MAHOGANY RUN"
On most days, a steady wind sweeps through the emerald dales on the north shore of St. Thomas to blow past beautiful vacation homes and over the scenic fairways and greens of the sometimes-infuriating Mahogany Run Golf Course. Major celebrities and several tourists simply love Mahogany Run. The course is a difficult but rewarding 18 holes of golf for anyone carousing through the British and US Virgin Islands. Bill Clinton played here back in January 1997. He left something of personal lament and signed an autograph of a photo of the course's most scenic hole, which is framed and hangs at the door to the pro shop. He wrote "only" got a four on No. 14 -- a bogey. Michael Jordan and several other professional athletes also gritted their teeth at the challenges of Mahogany Run. Actors John Travolta and Sylvester Stallone have played it. All of them came because the course designed by George and Tom Fazio has some incredibly scenery as well as some very interesting and difficult holes. SeaDream guests have the option to take the ferry or private water taxi from Cruz Bay, St. John to Red Hook, St. Thomas where a transfer van will whisk you to the North Shore to play one of the best courses in the Caribbean and some say the world!
Notes: Appropriate golf dress is required; Men: collared shirt, Bermuda length golf shorts or trousers, socks and closed in shoes. Women: collared or non collared shirts, sleeve or sleeveless, Bermuda length shorts Package includes: 18 holes of golf Green fees & Golf cart Coordination fee Round trip public ferry transfers Round trip transfers from the pier. Rental Clubs and shoes are extra. Please advise the Concierge or Club Director if you require any equipment. The price includes the green fees, shared cart, public ferry passage and transfers. Rental Clubs and golf balls are extra $75.00 Minimum of 4 players required for SeaDream's package price.
Port: Cruz Bay, St. John, USVI
Duration: As needed
Voyages where this land adventure can be found:
- Jan 11, 2014 - San Juan - Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas, USVI
- Jan 25, 2014 - Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas, USVI - San Juan
- Feb 08, 2014 - San Juan - Marigot, St. Martin, FWI
- Apr 19, 2014 - San Juan - San Juan
- Nov 09, 2014 - San Juan to San Juan
- Nov 15, 2014 - St. Thomas to San Juan
- Dec 06, 2014 - St Thomas to St Thomas
- Dec 13, 2014 - St Thomas to San Juan
- Jan 24, 2015 - St. Thomas to San Juan
- Feb 07, 2015 - St. Thomas to San Juan
- Feb 14, 2015 - San Juan to Barbados
- Mar 21, 2015 - San Juan to St. Thomas
- Jan 31, 2015 - St Thomas to San Juan
- Feb 21, 2015 - St Thomas to San Juan
- Mar 28, 2015 - St Thomas to San Juan
- Apr 04, 2015 - San Juan to Barbados
- Dec 13, 2014 - St. Thomas to San Juan
- Apr 04, 2015 -